I dont know if I wrote abouth this, but Jojo left me a lot of school material when she left. Printing paper, pens, BINGO cards, markers, stickers etc. I wasnt gonna use all that stuff and wanted to share with the other teachers so I brought in a box filled with all the extra stuff. I announced that the teachers could look in the box and take what they wanted.
When I say I almost lost a LIMB! These mofo's attacked the box like they was roaches! They were everywhere! So Irina (who I am slowly starting to strongly dislike to put it nicely) decides that she is gonna try to facilitate who gets what. Handing out shit like she paid for it. Then one of the other English teachers came to the teachers room late and wanted to know what was goin on. You know, where the box came from, what was in it, if she could take something. She asked Irina about it and of course she played DUMB. Straight Pretended she didnt know what was goin on!
Oh yeah, and she took the ENTIRE book of stickers after I specifically told her to take SOME and share the rest! Damn her ass.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment