Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a wonderful....

WORD! So my new favorite word ive been toting around is FOOLISHNESS. It really has come to emcompass all that is Bulgaria, and how I feel about almost everything and everybody. And variations of the word are also awesome: TOMFOOLERY, FOOLIRIFIC, FOOLISH etc.



So today I walked into work in the midst of FOOLISHNESS! It just seems to be all around me! So the second semester has begun and I have a new work schedule. They printed out copies of the schedule and distributed them to everyone prior to the semester beginning. So I copied it down and was quite disappointed cuz I had the first period everyday, which on the first shift begins at 7:30 AM.



I planned on giving my students a test today, so I came in early ready to ruin these kids lives cuz I can almost guarantee that they didnt study.



The bell rings



I get myself together



Walk to the class



And to my surprise, there is already a teacher there checking attendance. Im utterly confuse at this point. I walk back to the teachers room, look in the Dnevnik (which is a huge book where teachers have to record what there lesson for each day is) and LOW AND BEHOLD, I dont even have the first period. When am I suppose to teach you ask? From the 4th period!

I couldve been gettin extra sleep! FOOLISHNESS. So now Im sitting in the teachers room waitint for the 4th period to just roll around. I went to a lil shop just outside the school and got some breakfast. The lady workin there asked me if I was a student! Imagine that. I look so young that I could be a Bulgarian student. I told her I actually taught at the school, and she said I looked so young.

That kinda made my day! hahahaha I was seriously thinkin of beginning to use anti-age age cream now, so that when I actually hit my mid/late thirties, Ill look like I just graduated college. A Pretty Young Thang if you will.....lol

Have a Great Day Folks!

No comments: