
So it has finally happened. After patiently waiting, and getting more and more jealous of Jordan receiving a package every 2 weeks from her loving mother, SOMEONE FINALLY SENT ME A PACKAGE! I got a relaxer for my hair (so I can take these damn braids out), a big bottle of perfect for perms, cocoa butter, and a pair of shoes.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
and if anyone was wondering if I needed anything, or just wanted my address, I can DEFINATELY get you that information ASAP. And here is a list of the things that I wouldnt mind receiving......
Maderma (for scars)
Syrup (cant have enought of that)
M&Ms (preferably the ones with peanuts or peanut butter)
any pair of shoes that I have in storage
any bag that I have in storage (including but not limited to my brown Fendi bag and vintage Gucci bag)
my white coat
peanut butter and jelly (in separate containers)
Marshmellows
hair grease
hair conditioner
good lotion
uggs (size 11)
there are always more but thats all i can think of
2 comments:
where do we send toooooo!
ill send you my address in an email!
Post a Comment