Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Startin early

My students behaved pretty well yesterday, and asked if they could play a game today. I was wit it! So I came in today prepared with BINGO. They dont have it here and they didnt know how to play the game. I explained it to them, and after we started they seemed to really get into it. So Jojo gave me some pixy sticks (those little colored sugar things that come in packets that look like sticks.). I gave them out as prizes and of course the students started throwin them at each other (the boys) .

And of course my personal favorite, 2 kids put the sugar on the desk and proceeded to "cut" it up like it was crack or something. They seriously looked like they just cooked up a batch, or were about to snort either way, The FUTURE of bulgaria, what can I say?......

1 comment:

Jordan said...

hahaha. i used to do that (with sugar) all the time. but i was the real deal... we used a mirror to cut ours up. we'd even specifically try to time it so that our parents would walk in and see us. then we'd just think it was the funniest thing ever. jokes.