Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is why I'M hot....

So lookey what we have here. Just when I thought I hated working here, wanted to beat my students down, talked shit about the bulgarians, cursed my town, and swore Id never return after my service was up, I get this email from my director:

"Actually I wanted to have a chat with you at some point but unfortunately I was facilitating the training in hall Europa, which was in the other building and it interfered with my plan. I hope you were able to work well with your colleague during the workshop. I had a chance to hear from her at the focus group session with Bg partners on Friday. On behalf of your school she spoke highly appreciative of you highlighting your positive attitude and natural way of interaction with students and colleagues. She mentioned the positive influence you have over students and colleagues in terms of using cretivity in your teaching."

Now aint this something?!?! When I saw this part of the email you know I almost started dancing the jig! What wonderful things she MUST have said about me. Im truly touched. This jsut makes me actually want to do more for the school (like get them new laptops for a portable computer lab).

Eat your hearts out!

No comments: