So I walked into school today and showed off my new hair cut. Of course all of the teachers were like "Chestita Pricheska" (happy hair cut). They were all excited and congratulated me on how great I looked. And me LOVING to be the talk of the town, I didnt mind it at all.
So I had class today at 7:30, then again at about 9 (both 9G classes). All of the students noticed my hair cut as well and said there peace. So of course there has to be at least ONE fresh pot out the bunch. I go to the second 9g grade class and this one kid immediately says "you look so beautiful" I day thanks and keep it moving. So he isnt doin his work, and when I ask why, he says cuz you are so beautiful I cant focus. Then during the classwork he asked for a hug, then he asked for a pic with me. When class was over, as im leaving he yells out "goodbye sweetie."
Now ive had a crush on teachers before too. In high school I remember very fondly having the hugest crush on Mr. Rascoe (I think he taught social studies and then his cousin was a sub and he was GORGEOUS). Anyway I understand that it happens. But this kid was kinda out of control with all his comments. I was scared to death to take off my damn coat. I had some tight jeans on cuz I havent done laundry and didnt have any dress pants to wear and I swear had I taken my coat off this lil boy wouldve got a hard on! I can just see his lil peewee at attention now.
FOOLISHNESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahahaha OMG "sweetie" thats out of control.....hahahaha shaun buy some bed sheets to cover your whole body when u teach in this clas...OMG...
hahahaha Bed Sheets! ill look for some in Red.....
Post a Comment