Monday, February 9, 2009

Excuse Me?!?!?

So I just caught wind of a possible DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge against Chris Breezy *confused* Apparently this is big news cuz they both were supposed to perform at the Grammy's but their reps called and both confirmed that neither of them would be in attendance. Aparently from numerous gossip websites I frequent, Breezy and an unidentified woman (presumably Rihanna) got into a physical altercation in his limo and he punched said female in the face. she was let out of the lime when she called 911 and confrimed it was CB who assaulted her. It is reported that she is in the hospital with a black eye. He turned himself in and posted a 50,000 bail.

Ok so first of all how homeboy only 19 and tryna get buck wild on some chick? Dont he still go breast milk on his top lip? These lil boy need to stop it NOW. Second, I hope Rihanna got "Tina Turner (Angela Bassett)" on his ass. I know yall remember the movie. they were in the limo and after he hit her, she BEAT HIS ASS. Then walked out the limo and into the hotel like yeah so what, he hit me but I got my LICK IN TOO! And if I remember correctly, Angela Bassett (who played Tina Turner really gave him the business! Now altho I dont think that happened at all, Im just sayin, I hope it did....and Third of all in the reports I read the limo driver simply dropped said female off at some park them booked it. Now I know he gotta make his money, but I wonder if he jumped in the situation at all, or said anything. Can I atleast get a "excuse me mister brown, but thats enough" Again, I dont think that happened at all, but it would have been nice if the other MAN in the car did/said something......and lastly, I am very interested to see how his reps spin this shit. If it indeed was Rihanna who got fucked up by chris Brown than aint nothing nobody can say to be to make me like this kid anymore. Hittinon females is wack PERIOD. And all yall lil girls out there that like Mr. Breezy need to let him know (IF he is guilty of this) that his actions were wrong.

And just another side note, Breezy aint too old to get an ASS WHOOPIN. Ima need someone in Rihanna camp, a damn groupie, Jigga Man, her brother, manager, daddy SOMEBODY out this bitch to holla at Chris Brown......Im just saying!

No comments: