Today was a GOOD day! Now I know I usually post my frustrations and a lot of harsh criticisms of bulgarians. Ive too often found myself using my blog to diss/make fun of the things that I dislike about where I am. But hey, that just makes for GOOD HUMOR! lol and you enjoy to read about those things. but I would be remiss if I didnt say AT LEAST one good thing from time to time, cuz clearly that is how frequently they occur......lol
I had my tenth grade class today and I love them to death. Alto they frustrate me from time to time, they are the closest that come to a real high school class in the states. I had the 9th graders today too. I decided to do a fun debate activity to practice vocabulary that they learned in class. You think this worked at all? NO. But at the end one girl debated against me, and she did a really good job!
I had my extracurricular activity class with 3 (count em 3) 9th graders and that was actually fun. Then I chit-chatted it up with some colleagues. I proceeded to the yarn store when I purchased some new yarn for a new scarf (and NO i have not finished the first one). The lady there was just the cutest thing, and I enjoyed trying to understand what she was saying (ive decided at this point to not even try to study bulgarian).
the sun is out, im done with work, and I actually left smiling! so, yes I dare say it, I had a very GOOD day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment