Wednesday, June 17, 2009

16 Bars

Ok, so maybe that title is a bit misleading. This verse I made is more like 10 ( I think, I dont even know how to count bars....) ANYWHO, let me bust a rhyme for yall real quick.....


see me supa dupa fly
like Miss-y was was peeps
I'd hate for you to miss me
cuz you too busy sleep
that deep slumber
might get you caught up in these streets
so pay attention while lil miss-y
proceeds to teach
now I know what you thinkin
and yes im conceited
thats exactly why even yo chick is concedin
i can say that in 3 languages
understand what Im speakin
i got doe to tote and thats why I boast
always coast to coast cuz I like french toast
at most
at best you got fool chips
Im so 3008 I got dual chips
Fergie was right, 2000 & late
like a slip


I had to spit this lil rhyme as an ode to my new phone. Its a dual chip phone so I can put both my sim cards in it. The green button in the pick is for SIM! and the white button on top is for SIM2. When you make a call, you select the contact and just hit which sim you want to call with . This joint is so convenient. Unlike in the states, where it doesnt matter if you r callin someone on another network/phone company, here most people just walk around with 2 phones. For those of your friends who have MTEL, you have their numbers stored in one phone, and those friends with GLOBUL are on another phone. This dual chip koint makes my life so much more convenient!!!!

The rhyme actually isnt that bad for those of you who are laughin. Its all in the delivery!!!!

1 comment:

Aleks S said...

haha and who told u bout the phone?!