Well folks, that time is almost upon us: my BIRTHDAY. Just in case you have been hiding under a rock somewhere and are totally oblivious, its JUNE 16, Tuesday.
So Ive decided to do 3 outfits for the special occasion. A first indeed for me. Usually I just do a nice club outfit. But for some reason, I feel like I gotta stunt this time around. So I was walkin around the other day and saw this cute lil shirt. It went really nice with this cute white skirt. The outfit was very summerish and looked awesome on me. So Im thinkin that will be my work outfit. Ill come to school with that on and do the BG thing and bring a box of chocolates and offer them to everyone.
Vanya thinks I should do something that day and Ive decided to bake a cake and do a small thing in her office. A Russian salad, shopska, some vodka, juice and call it a day.
For the weekend, Im gonna do dinner with G and invite other vols to come hang. Then I have to do a quick outfit change (dont know where exactly) and put on my club outfit.
So jsut to make sure you get it, that 3 different birthday celebration outfits, a small get together with colleagues, and im baking a cake.
This should be fun. You'll see all the pics, dont worry....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey dude where is the fourth JONAS in the effing plan?!
Post a Comment