I guess you were semi-right. I had one of the English teachers speak to some of the science teachers about a possible science fair. NOTHING. No one has said anything to me about it. Im gonna try to ask myself (once I identify who the hell teaches science here) and see where that takes me.
I would just like to add at this point, that I think the teachers at my shcool are all BS. A lot of them are so unimaginative, and have no afinity for creating things, or doing projects (something learned as a result of when they were students). When I come up with ideas and tell them, they all nod in agreement, and say "yeah, thats a great idea" But when it comes to actually gettin stuff off the ground, NOTHING. No one is available.
And I think its quite funny that PC wants us to do skill transfers and help the teachers learn about projects, and good teaching activities etc. The last volunteer did at least 2 projects for the school, the radio/loud speaker system and the whiteboards. Where the hell were the other teachers when that shit happened? Why didnt they learn anything at that time? When I asked where the last volunteer got the funding for the project he did: "I dont know" I asked if anyone helped him with the project: "I dont know" (altho all the teachers were here when he was here). Well what about project design, did he tell you anything about that: "I dont know anything about it"
Im just about ready to fly solo on this..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hah told ya so...
Post a Comment