So amidst the snow fallin to the ground and it being fairly cold yesterday and today, my brain was still workin at its normal high speed capacity! I came up with the VERY BRIGHT idea of possibly doing a SCIENCE FAIR!
I know you all remember having a science fair at your school. Making a replica volcano and making it erupt by mixing baking soda and ....well anyway, you know what I mean. I figured it would be so cute to do something like that. I want to colaborate with the science teachers and hopefully we could make it happen.
I think its a marvelous idea! Lets see if I can manuever this.....
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the idea is really cool bcs we r not used to that kind of stugg (not that ill do it cause i dont have Shaun in my school) but u know good idea + bulgariand...mm i don't think its gonna work out really well but some will try :) *r ya readin my blog b i t c h :D*
Post a Comment