In my morose and lonesome state of being, ive been pondering the meanin of life. I know, that sounds so...deep and heavy. But its the truth folks. Ive always envied those people who seem to know what they want to do with their lives, and actually have some type of direction they are headed in, or a path to follow. Me, uumm I cant even think past a 2-week time span if that. I think its kinda cool to be free as a bird......
These are just random thoughts, but just follow me for a sec.....so I saw this pic of this girl I used to be real cool with. And I mean we were real cool back in the day. I thought she was big shit poppin at one point. But now, uumm thats a negativo!!! In the pic, homegirl was lookin mighty jacked up. Hair all fucked up, lookin like she had one too many Burger King double whoppers with bacon.... Now why she was walkin on the damn planet let alone around NYC like that is beyond me, but anyway.....Seein her like that honestly made me feel good. At my age, doin what I do, I look damn good. The friendship didnt end THAT bad, it kinda just dissipated. But she DID look horrible.....
Which brings me to my next point. I am a firm believer in "out of sight, out of mind" People you call friends who, unless they see you, could give too shits about you. And im talkin bout real friens. People you were with all the time on a regular basis. But I suppose things cant always be the same, and when things change, feelings and actions change.
I also think that people are in your life for seasons. They touch you, teach you a few things, and make you realize what they are supposed to. They play a role and then POOF, they are gone. The experience might be good and it might be bad, but you learn something from every experience, every exchange.
I guess I just feel so out the loop. I used to be really cool with a lot of people, but when i travel, its like those relationships are lost. When I was in japan, it was so difficult to stay friends with a lot of people.
Oh, ok so another random thought....grad school. Been checkin out a few things in my spare time and found this really good program Im interested in. I supose being proactive and having a plan doesnt help one bit. The program was really good, and its at a great school in NY.
Oh so to connect this whole blog and so that its not just extra random, my point was why have friends when you can just be a loner???? hahahahaha
LEarn to depend on yourself and if people are in your corner then they should be there regardless the situation or the distance. LEarn to depend on yourself.......AND finally, you can always take comfort in the fact that when things dont go your way, and you are in a rough spot, you can alway look at others and how bad they are doing to cheer yourself up. That sounded so bad, but those who know me know damn well I meant it, and that Im such a....yeah you were thinkin it, a bitch! hahahahaha
At least I know that, and Im cool with it....Lookin forward to an easy work week.
ciao kiddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i know it's hard to keep in touch, but i will always consider you a friend!! and i hope you know that if you ever really needed something, i'd be available day or night.
aawww Jojo, ur just so cute!!!
now when i read this post i felt kinda bad of u leaving caause if u r so "out of sight, out of mind" then..i mean...haha i dunno what i wanna say but still even if u say that we will be good friends after that well the "out of sight, out of mind" thing works aand duh i mean it happened the same with jojo and me now its gonna be me and you aand me and nancy and so much ppl in my life i feel terrible for leaving someone or when they leave me sometimes its just good the friendship to "fade" cause when its smth drastic it alwyas hurts in some way..
P.S. this post is a total mess!!!
Post a Comment