Well well well, look at what my lil Jojo sent me! You can only imagine my surprise when I got this package today. I knew she sent me something, but all this, this is amazing! I had to lug this big ole box all the way from the post office to my apt, but I sure was glad I did it. In the pic: Doritoes, Goldfish, M&M peanut butter, OREO's, TRIX cereal, GRAPE JELLY, and Kool-Aid (I see someone has been reading my blog and checkin my wish-list!). But wait, it gets better, what I didnt take a pic of was a jar of peanut butter, another box of cereal, a box of tea, and tomato sauce. Girl, you know you my homey for real!!! That package was greatly appreciated, and know that if the shoe was on the other foot, I would have sent you a great care package as well. And THIS is why, Jojo is definately THE QUEEN! Poppa, now all you have to worry about is my laptop, and/or some BLING! hahahahahaIm so spoiled......*kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment