
Look at my mini-me....Super!

After the Monastary, we stopped at a small place for lunch. Vlasko order kiselo mlako (sour milk) and had the fam taste it. Of course they werent really feelin it, and thats obvious from Tiff's face!

All of us at the Monastary.

Nice pic of the Monastary.

So one night I took them out to this lil place that I used to frequent very often called the Art Salon. Its a lil restaurant where a lot of older folks go to drink, talk shit, laugh, joke, and dance. Well these 2 were there and they were really nice to the fam. The guy kept tryna get my mom to let Tiff drink some wine with us.
*side note* Why do I look fat in this pic....I hope its just the pic and that I didnt really look like that when I wore this....oh and FYI, you know I stay down with the Red....
No comments:
Post a Comment