And it doesnt hurt that Im up on the fashion scene, and just had to do something spectacular with my apt. As it was, it looked really bad. But now, I have a nice lil couch for folks to sit on (altho I havent had not one damn visitor other than my fam or PC volunteers), I have a nice sized TV, and the walls are painted a cute white and light blue color. I was tryin to figure what to accessorize my walls with, and I decided on yellow. My couch is actually a deep mustard color (so Im on point without even trying, cuz I got the couch before I even thought of the yellow thing) and I got some cute blue and yellow candles to place around the room. So my newest acquisition has been these lovely white and blue curtains, which I have been meaning to get for the longest time. The curtains I had before were so damn dirty and nasty that I took them down and the window has just been bare.
So after I got the curtains, I didnt really like how they just draped over the window like that and decided to pull them back. So I got those lil sticky white things and stuck them on the wall and got this BEAUTIFUL yellow ribbon to tie the curtains up tie them back the way you see in the pic. Cuz thats how I get down!
No comments:
Post a Comment