So those of you who know me, know damn well that my world revoles around looking very feminine, and wearing sexy high-heeled shoes and tight dresses (lol). Since I have come to BG, that has kinda been put on hold. While my button-up and work game is on point, I feel my shoe game is lacking considerably. I could only bring 2 suitcases with me initially, and I opted to bring business atire for work and other useless BS, instead of bringing shoes. What a MISTAKE that was. I quickly realized that I was at a loss. I found some clubs to go to, but had nothing to wear cuz I didnt bring the proper attire. I thought in the beginning that I wasnt gonna really be clubbin like that while I was here. And while I dont be in the clubs too often, I still go from time to time to have fun and forget about the day to day foolishness that ensues while I am at work or in town. with that being said, I was so frickin happy when I was blessed to receive a suitcase full of shoes and clothes sent from my fam back home (more specifically my older sis cuz she packed the bag). Now I am in sheer bliss and in shoes heaven. Not only did I get 7 pairs of pumps, I also got the Airmax that Poppa bought me before I left fro BG, about 8 pairs of jeans, shirts, and 2 dresses.
*let the church say AMEN*And just so you understand how exclusive I am with the shoe game, I took a pick.....
7 pairs of pumps, sneakers, 2 pairs of shoe boots, 1 pair of sneakers, and I cant forget the 8 pairs of flats I brought with me including my BELOVED coach flats.
I love shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment