Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Words of Encouragement

Hey Maxie
thanks for the pics! didnt we take some together?I just want you to know that I will stand by you whatever decision you make.
I just want you to make sound decisions. You have to keep in mind adversity builds character. I often think about what you said that I am the strongest person you know?? well I think that is because all the things I have been through that have made me this way.
I want you to be safe and have peace of mind. But I also want you to keep in mind that you made a commitmentif youdon't keep your word no one is going to keep there word with you. Learn to find solutions to problems not escape from problems.
know that I am here for you and stand by you like a tree and dare anybody to try and move me.Make your life extraordinary
Ferg
And this is one of the reasons that I think that Im gonna try to stay and work it out....

No comments: