Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The good folks

So Ill just take a sec to recognize the Bulgarians who are just so wonderful. They joke with me, they invite me places, and they are just so nice and caring.
Vanya-works in my school. She is so adorable. She is an older woman and I go and talk to her often about all sorts of things. During the spring break, I came to the school to see her. She walked to the stored to help me buy the yellow ribbon for my apt, and bought me some ice-cream cuz it was nice that day. I've been over to her house once and she made a ovely dinner for me. She is the epitome of a loving grandma I would say, and she makes me feel extra welcome. She squeezes or smacks by booty from time to time and it would be awkward if it were anyone else, but she is extra cool.
Im not gonna go person by person, but I would just like to put in the atmosphere that there are really NICE and DECENT people who live in Pernik and they treat me like a very dear friend or a family member.

No comments: