Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memorable Quotes

Quick Recap: Are you all familiar with the term "Muffin top"? Well its when a girl wears really tight pants, and her back fat hangs over her pants line, lookin like the top of a muffin.

Ok, so while we were in Italy, Ferg asked why all the Italian chicks looks so fat, but had mad tight jeans on. I said I dont know, but the girls in BG do that all the time, and they all look like Muffin Tops. Of course she was clueless as to what this meant, so I explained it to her. Fast forward to a day later when I put on a pair of jeans that were in the suitcase big sis sent me. They were kinda tight, as I have gained a few pounds, and Ferg jokingly says, "You better be carfeul, you turnin into a MUFFIN!" She starts laughing hysterically, but I didnt get it. Then I caught on to the fact that she was tryna say I looked like a muffin top, but she fucked that joke up! Parents, they just dont understand......Moving along

I said to Ferg that when I got back to the states, I was thinkin of living somewhere like Philly or outside the city. She tunred her face up. so I said well I dont have to live in Philly, but maybe somewhere like Queens or BK. She goes, "Queens is for suckers, and all the losers live in BK."

Damn, maybe Manhattan IS the pinnacle of the world.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Manhattan is where it's at! Just have to escape from time to time! lol