Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Im so lonely....

So my fam has long gone and Im back to my solo status. It was fun while it lasted, and I def have some great memories of when they were here. We went to a few cool places while they were here, they got some shoppin done, and most importantly we got to kick it with each other. Tiff has gotten so big and she swear she is grown! I had to grab her up one good time so she knew who the boss was. One night she didnt want to eat some carrots that were in this soup I made. After goin back and forth for a while, she finally ate them, but I had to hem her up and get in her face cuz she was mighty slick with her mouth. Other than that, she was an angel. We had some good laughs and I was so glad to see her. My mom was cool too. She was actin funny style on some occasions, but for the most part she was aight. We had a nice lil mother-daughter talk that really surprised me and shed light on some things that I had no idea of.
I brought the fam to my school and they had such a good time. I introduced them to my classes and the were a bit shy at first, but got into everything after. I had them say a few words about themselves, then opened the floor for questions. I figured there wasnt gonna be any, so I had an activity waiting in the mists. The students participated and we all had some laughs. They spoke very well and my fam was very impressed. Some of the students performed the Horo and my sis showed my classed how to do the "stanky leg" (some hood dance popular in NY now). All in all, it was a fun day at school and I think everyone benefited from it!

No comments: