Id just like to say before this post begins, that my former saying was "I got to blog about this" Its what people could always hear me say after everything stupid or funny that happened. I love to blog, and I love sharing my experiences here with the people on the other side of the world. BUT my new saying, which Im sure I will run into the ground is "...then maybe that/you could be in a magazine too" and Ill explain this in a second.....
But before I do, Id just like to share with you all that I was in a magazine! YEah bitches Im im my way to the top! This lady whom I met a while back asked if she could interview me. I didnt know how to take it, but I agreed and before long she asked if I could meet with her to talk. I went eagerly and was very surprised at the questions she asked me. She was very sweet tho and I was excited to see how the piece would come out. Well low and behold she brought the magazine to my school one day and I was so damn happy to read the article. I was surprised at how much I actually understood and when I got someone to translate the rest, I was VERY HAPPY and thought the piece was VERY WELL written. It is entitled "One New Yorker in Pernik" Check the pic.....

There is a pic of me, of Time Square, my fam (which most people thought we looked so alike, they couldnt even tell who my mom was, or who was older out of my sisters and I), and a pic of my students and I at Christmas. The interview talked a lot about how I feel here in Pernik and she quoted me as sayin I feel like a fish in a vacuum (actually I said fish bowl). Pernik is so small is there is nothin to do here and I am soooooooo bored. She also talked about my fam in NY, what I graduated school with, how much I liek my colleagues at work, and my thoughts on school activities not being so interesting for the students. She also talked about how some people have been rude to me and said bad things to me and threw something at me.
So back to my saying....Tiff kept tryna play me when she was here. One time she said she was smarter than me, and I answered with, yeah right, if you were so much smarter than me then maybe you would be in a magazine too! LOL I tell you boy, thats my new shit for 2009.
*and THAT's why you should get like me!*
No comments:
Post a Comment