Well aint this some BS if I ever seen it! I got back from my Italy trip (Ill write about that later) and as usual, Im chillin in bed, watchin music videos. Apparently the Pussycat Dolls have a new video/song out called "Jai Ho" Some Indian sounded joint. Its kinda cute, and in the vid Nicole looks damn near Indian. But what I am concerned about is that fact that when they list the name of the music vid when it first begins to play, you know with the artist, and their label, it looks a lil something like this:
Jai Ho
A. Rahman and the Pussycat Dolls Feat. Nicole Sch.. (whatever her name is...)
Doll Dominination
When in the hell did Nicole go solo? Why in the hell is it the PCD FEAT. Nicole?
This is what my BEEF is with these damn girl and boy groups. They have a lead singer who by all means, can sing really well, but arent they in a group? What the hell are the other members in the group there for if they not singing? We have seen this time and again with plenty of "groups" i.e Destiny's Child. We all know they should have been called Beyonce and them, cuz she sang the most, did all the vocals, and in the videos, she was the center of attention. SHE was the GROUP! Then there was NSYNC. The other members sang a few words, but we all know Justin and that other guy were the main dudes. And look were Justin is now, in the spotlight while the others are where....? Not that anyone really cares where they are tho.....
I just think this is major BS. Nicole has been the star of the group for a while now, and the others are there to just look good and dance. Damn shame. I keep wonderin tho, if I could sing, and I were in a group where one person was gettin all the shine, would I stay in the group cuz I was gettin paid the same.....
Hell no, cuz I need to be the center of attention............I wonder if the other PCD can even sing at all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha good... if i were in a group and i wasnt the lead guy or at least center of attention (e.g. fall out boy *Pete Wetnz*) i would quit the shit and start a solo career :D and yeah they can sing or at least Melody can.....
Post a Comment