Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks Poppa

So of course I couldnt let another day go by without shouting out my baby, who sent me a lovely care package full of goodies. I took a pic of some of the stuff, but the bag was full of lots of things that I wanted, and some that surprised me. Poppa has been a great source of support, and I just wanted to commend him on hangin in there and stickin with me throughout this entire year. I know its not easy, and not many people would do it, so you get a special KUDOS and a *kiss*
We not gonna even talk about who's care package was better between Poppa and Jojo's or who loves me more. As long as I am at the center of both worlds Im happy! hahahahaha
And you two dont have to fight over me, there is enough Lady Sha Sha *strikes a pose* to go around!

No comments: