Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pizza Party...well kinda

I cant really say Im too sure that the kids here understand the word party . I did a "Christmas Party" with my 10g class and it was wack as hell. I attempted to bake a cake for them, and told them to bring other drinks and refreshments. And if you remember, a few people brought in juice boxes. After the secret santa exchange, we took pics and that was the end of the party. I was kinda bummed.
I told my kids that whoever's movie was the best (which we just decided to see who's script was the best), they would win a pizza party. So of course I had to deliver on what I said, and we had the pizza party on Wednesday. I honestly think the kids were really surprised that I came thru with the pizzas. They looked kinda scared at first, and I had to assure them it was ok to eat the damn pizza. I told them to bring drinks tho, and I thought they woudl chip in some change and get a big soda so everyone could share, or bring some other snacks, but NO. Again, jsut individual juice boxes. Then I wanted to play some games, you know, have fun at the party. But they kids started rubbin their stomachs and pretending like they just worked an 8 hour shift and were too tired to play. I had to settle on doing some word games with half the class, while the other half played cards. They suck!
I had to practically hold them to gunpoint to take this pic~ but they look pretty convincing!Thats my girl Eva. She is so damn adorable. She dresses nice, and she is probably one of the best lookin Bulgarians Ive ever seen! She's peppy, spunky, and I just wish she would take ENG a bit more seriously.
Thats me cuttin the small ass pizza. I ordered 3 LARGE pizzas thinkin they would be ATLEAST something close to the ones in the states. But to my amazement, the LARGE here was the equivalent to an American SMALL! I guess Americans fo have a problem with fast food. Fat asses....


No comments: