Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Paris

I met up with Ferg in Paris on Wed. I almost missed the flight cuz I thought I was flyin out on Thur. My flight was at 6:55 AM, so I went to Sofia Tues. night and hung out with G til about 3 AM. We went to see Slumdog Millionaire and we got some grub. Then we went to an internet cafe for a while. I finally spoke to my big and lil sis, and Poppa. Things are not goin so well back at home, but there really is nothin I can do all the way from here. Poppa had somewhere to go and couldnt really talk, and that kinda made me upset, but I got over it!
I waited in the airport for a few hours for my flight. I read a book, combed my hair, went to the bathroom like 8 times. You know, things to pass the time. My flight was only 2 hours, and by about 9, Ferg and I were huggin each other tightly and I had a big smile on my face. My sis packed a suitcase full of shoes and clothes for me a while back, and when Ferg was supposed to come for X-mas she was gonna bring it to me, but she didnt come. But she brought it this time, and to my surprise, there were 7 pairs of pumps and a pair of sneakers, a few pairs of jeans, shirts, dresses, my Fendi bag, Gucci bag, and new Coach bag I bought b4 I came but never wore. I was so f*ckin happy to see all the stuff. It was like X-mas for me!
We took the train so we could meet up with her friend for lunch. We had Italian food and after that we went sightseeing. We of course went to see the Eiffel Tower which was amazing. The line was dumb long so we didnt get to go up, but I snapped a lot of picks. We went to see some other statue thing nearby, walked around a bit in search of shops, then got some grub. We went to this small bar type place and got burgers. They were interesting cuz the burger came with only the bottom bun and an egg on top. It was really good tho. We got the night train to Milan and arrived Thurs morn about 7 AM.

No comments: