Just thought Ive give the school some well deserved shine. Some students thought it would be a good idea to have a bake sale, and give the proceeds to an orphanage. Tues, Wed, and Thurs students (mostly my 10g) stayed outside in the front yard to sell baked goods, cookies, and other sweet chocolates and candies.
It was such a great idea, and good cause, that I just wanted to highlight their good deeds!
Im from New York, born and raised in Harlem. I have a dregree in International Studies and East Asia. I spoke Japanese, and now Im learning Bulgarian. I like when people admire me, and I like to be put on a pedastal. My favorite color is red, and I love wearing high-heeled shoes and dresses. Oh, and Im the shit
2 comments:
Hey, I can see myself there :P
Great Pic Miss Maxwell :]
I will write something just for you in English in my blog :P
good job :)
by the way..who is this beautiful girl at the bach of Metodi? haha
Post a Comment