So um fashion here. Whats it all about?!?! Ive written about a few fashion rules that these people seem not to be aware of (like wearing white thongs/panties under white dresses) or care about for that matter. And today I saw something that really consumed me with confusion.
But first, let me just say this one chick in my class, thats a bad shorty! Everytime I see her, you rockin some new kicks they dont even sell in BG, or got a hot scarf on. Today homegirl showed up with this fly leather bomber jacket with this cute blackleather bag which I am contemplating liftin off of her if I dont find my own joint in Paris or Milan. I heard her fam got a lil dough, and that they be takin trips to different countries. I know when I first got here last summer, homegirl ditched school to vacation off some island in Italy. I gots to give her props!
But this other chick, a teacher. She rolled up into the teachers room today with this knee-length fake leather jacket with faux fur trim. I swear that thing look liek she hand made it out of stray dog fur/hair (whatever you wanna call it). Now yall now how I am about fashion. Im all about it. And when I see something completely wrong, it really confuses me, and Ill be damned if I was straight sittin in my chair looking VERY confused.
And while Im talkin about teachers, it always makes me kinda squirm when I think about the shit they be wearing. I know they dont make much, and there is not that many options in this small town. BUt I really be lookin like no hun, please go home and change! And some of them be wearing the same outfit (and I mean down to the mutha fuckin stockings and everything) 2-3 days in a row. That really concerns me hygenically (and Im only being partly funny). It just boggles my mind the shit they be wearing in this piece. And the students. Man if some of these 12g dont think they the shit! And dont let me get started on the hair styles they be weraing. Oh goodness......
So since the weather is gettin somewhat nicer, Im really lookin forward to seeing more body suits and thongs.
Oh the joys of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment