
In an attempt to combat BOREDOM, I picked up a book (Reading is so
very Fundamental
yall) and decided to learn how to knit. YES, you read that correctly. I got one of those KNITTING FOR DUMMIES books, and got it
poppin. I got some funky colored yarn, needles, and got to work. It was actually easier than I thought it would be, and after a few tries, I started knitting the scarf you see to your right. YES, this piece of work right here was done by yours truly. Its about half done now, but I had to cease working on it
cuz I ran out of yarn. I went to the place where I bought the yarn from originally and Low and Behold, they ran out of it (I swear the Foolishness is just everywhere). The lady tried to sell me some other yarn that looked
nothin like the one above, and had I bought it, I would have fucked that whole damn scarf up. Needless to say, its just sitting on my couch,
chillin! But I thought of a nifty idea (I thought of it, someone suggested it to me, SAME damn thing!):
Im gonna get a nice brown to go with the scarf, finish it off with that, then put a button on it so that when I put it on my neck, the multi colored part will lay on top of the brown part, and I can simply "button it" so to speak to keep it in place.
Ok so you may not be able to picture it, but I assure you, if anyone can pull this off, its the
fashionista herself!
Stay tuned.......
1 comment:
coool..i saw that book though :D... when i was in 4th gr8 i knit a scarf myself but now its somewhere in the wordrobe (i dunno which one exactly :D) but mine was better haha
Post a Comment