Well aint this some shit?!?! I was flippin thru the channels when I came across this foolishness. Some tv shoe actually was doin a story on famed soccer player Christian Ronaldhino (I believe thats how you spell it). They had the NERVE to post these pics with a "Gay-O Meter" which read "How gay do I look?" I believe it was broken down into straight, tutty-fruitty, and I forget the other one.
I find this VERY ODD when I think some Bulgarian men looked gay-ISH themselves. The summer when I first got here (I remember it like it was yesterday) some guy rolled into the ID office with some TIGHT white pants, and a PINK FLORAL shirt. I kept thinkin to myself how "tutty fruitty" he looked. Oh and of course he had some flip-flop/borderline open-toe sandals on. Ive also been out in the club or walkin down the street and have seen men wearing tighter jeans that me, very bright shirts and carrying purses (I believe the correct term is man bag...whatever....).
Aint this the pot callin the damn kettle black?!?!?! (altho I have to admit that first pic of homeboy and the one of him in those black shoe boots look a lil bit suspect. Im just sayin....)
No comments:
Post a Comment