So anyone who knows me MUST know how much I love to shop. I also love to be different from all the other little chickadees. So Ive decided to turn my FROWN upside down
Since I am in another country, it is very hard for me to shop. Not only are clothes really expensive here, but the PC doesnt pay me shit (actually just crumbs). BUT Ive decided to make a promise to myself to buy AT LEAST one dress per month. When I leave here next June, I would have collected at least 27 beautiful sexy dresses, and all very unique in the fact that NO ONE ELSE IN NEW YORK OR THE UNITED STATES for that matter will have the same dress as me!
Seriously, I think people should aspire to be like me. I believe that with all my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment