Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Check it out

Im loving this new video bar feature on my blog. I wanted to keep Kings of Leon up there jsut a bit longer, but decided it was time to give them a rest. My newest featured artist to the left is Jazmine Sullivan. She has an amazing voice. She got a lil buzz recently with her first single "I need you bad" feat. Missy. But I was up on her for a while now and I just love her song "Im in love with another man" She just came out with a video for that single, so ill post that in a sec.

To the left are her songs "Lions, Tigers and Bears" and "Im in love with another man" (the bottom 2). The top 2 vids are of her singing some other stuff, DISREGARD those....hahahahaha

Top o the mornin to ya! (in my best Irish accent)

No comments: