Please Get your FUCKIN life together! So I will hereafter offer my 2 cents (cuz I know yall ALL want to hear it) on Rihanna and Chris Breezy since everyone is doin it!
So I keep up with whats goin on through this awesome website called THEYBF.COM (the young black and fabulous) and through other media outlets such as Larry King Live. You can imagine my surprise when I turned to CNN and saw that on his show he had lawyers, judges and esteemed professors of law debating this damn issue. Much to my chagrin, these 2 *LOVEBIRDS* are reportedly back together. Ill update you real quick (just in case you've been living under a rock) then get on to my thoughts....
*UPDATE*: While driving in Breezy's Lamborghini, Rihanna went through his phone and peeped a text from another chick. They started arguing and Breezy beat the shit out of her. There you have it, the unabridged version.......
Pics of the battered and bruised Rihanna hit the net and folks went into a frenzy cuz of how horrible she looked. Breezy just had a day in court in which he was granted a continuance and didnt plead anything. Rihanna REQUESTED a 'no-contact' order NOT be made, which usually is the case to protect the victim. Why you ask, cuz her and Breezy if YOU DID NOT KNOW are BACK TOGETHER. Yes folks, the foolishness ensues.
Now my take on the whole thing: This here, is Foolishness at its best! Now granted I was NO WHERE NEAR these MOFO when this went down (not even in the same country), so there is no possible way I could ever know what happened. But the AFFIDAVIT of Rihanna's story has hit the net and while I do not have Breezy's version, I have already formulated my opinion (and the correct one). And Ima break it down for you like so:
Lets take it from the top........These 2 have been dating for a year and a half. Photoed everywhere all hugged up and lovey dovey. So I can understand how someone might get angry after seeing a text mess from another chick when they have put in that much time and energy into someone. But honestly who the hell is Rihanna to be pickin up this grown mans phone and lookin at his text mess is my first question. I done got to the point where I was in folks email mess, so I can understand her curiosity cuz thats her man and he supposed to be faithful. But again, lets keep it real, she really had no right to be all in his phone.
So naturally they start arguing, and he puts his hands on her. Well actually as I said earlier he beat the shit out of her (which he is quoted as sayin in her affidavit). Now we can approach this 2 ways. He either just started hittin homegirl, or she got all in his face/hit him and he retaliated. BUT the fact of the matter is, NO MAN SHOULD EVER PUT THEIR HANDS ON A FEMALE. Men are by nature stronger than women (except those nasty lookin female body builders!) and I am a firm believer that they should not exploit this. Now some may argue that women do things to provoke men and put their hands on men first sometimes. But again, there is a way you can handle a female without physically harming her.
It is reported that this is not the first time that Breezy hit Rihanna, and it is also reported that Rihanna as hit Chris on other occasions. Whatever the case may be, he sure did a bang up job (yes, that pun was INTENDED) on homegirl. And the funny thing is, THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER! This MOFO was pictured riding jet skies and having a grand ole time up in Diddy's mansion in Miami with "Rihanna's FRIENDS" Then they were photoed traveling together.
RIHANNA girl stop.....
After this Im not gonna waste my breathe on either of these 2 for the simple fact that something MUST be good enough to make homegirl go back (statistics show most women usually go back). She got money. She can get bodyguards to protect her. Shit they dont even live in the same damn place (I dont think) so there really is NO REASON for her to be scared. PERIOD.
Ive seen my mom abused by many of her boyfriends. That shit is crazy for real. My sister and I have had to jump in several situations to stop some dude from puttin his hands on my mom. My sister (she is a thug) has come to blows with dudes who have hit my mother and pulled a knife on one guy to protect my mother. And to make it even worse I was with a guy who slapped me, IN FRONT of my lil sister. That shit is not cool, its not fun, and its not OK. Truth be told, when dude slapped me I was SCARED to death. He was huge and had big muscled and he could have easily REALLY HURT me. After that I knew it was a wrap, and we broke up. But domestic violence is some real shit, and all I can say is I hope Rihanna dont think this is the last time. Obviously the fact that she done sold millions of records and gots millions of dollars dont mean shit. Cuz at the end of the day, the paparazzi aint with her 24/7. There is nothin stoppin Breezy from hittin her again. And the fact that he bruised her up that bad this time means he just dont give a fuck.
But you know what I say, is [she] like it, I love it. More power to yall......
Oh wait, my question still remains, Rihanna aint got nobody in her camp to take a swing at Breezy. ESPECIALLY after the net done posted pics of her lookin THAT bad and embarrassed her like that. I want some muh fuckin revenge exacted on homeboy and I dont care who it is a cousin, brother, pops, Jigga Man, an assistant, hired help. Ima need someone to HOLLA at Breezy any damn day now!
Ok, Im done
Oh wait, I forgot. Wasnt that YOU Chris Brown all up and down the Tyra Banks show and on MTV talkin bout how you watched your mom being abused? And how you always told yourself you would treat your girl different? Wasnt that you? (youtube it if you dont believe me) and to think, you done beat up this girl just like someone beat up your mama. the irony of it all!
And while we are talkin bout mamas, where is yours? Aint you just a RIPE 19 years old. I wonder what your mom, who has by your account been beat up by a guy thinks about this foolishness....
Oh so my advice for Rihanna, Get your fuckin life together! I think you should leave homeboy alone, but since you already back with him, Be careful. Make sure you got a guard around at ALL TIMES just in case Breezy tries to pull a SMACKAROO....hahahahaha
Ok, Im really done this time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment