So becuz Bulgaria makes wack ass music, they play a lot of other pop music from AMER and other parts of Europe. A lot of the beats I have noticed are like techno beats, and many of the UK/London or western European rappers use these techno beats too. I have a few favorites, but Ill tell you who I cant stand to hear. Here is a countdown of my top "Banned form Playing in my damn APT"
10. Dead and Gone-I know it just came out, but they have already run it into the ground
9. Flo-Rida- Low- Ive hated this song from Jump
8. Kardinal Offishall/AKon Dangerous-Enough already
7. Kevin Rudolph and Wayne-Wayne, please stop the shenanigans, your not a rocker!
6. Beyonce If I were a Boy- Ok we get it, Boys are scum!
5. Rihanna Disturbia
4. Akon Right Now Na Na
3. Flo-Rida Right Round-Give it up, your wack!
2. Katy Perry Hot and Cold-Bitch you cant dance, sit down
and the number 1 banned form playin in my apt is: (drum roll)
1. Katy Perry (again) I kisses a Girl-for whatever reason, BG are OBSEESSED with that damn song. I hate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen. lady gaga is blowing up over here now and i want to shoot myself. i saw/heard enough of her to last a lifetime.
Post a Comment