Those of you who know me, know that I love the kids right?
WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. That was obviously a lil test for yall. I really cant stand kids. Its the small ones from like age 0 to 14 that I cant stand (I have my reasons). Anyway, for this reason I have no reservations about postin blogs about those lil fuckers, especially my students. I make fun of them all the time (get used to it).
So today, Im in class and I hand back the book reports that my students completed. This one girl, who is one of my weaker students, STILL has not handed it in. She think she slick, like I wont fail her ass. So anyway, I gathered some incorrect sentences from their work and put them on the board so that we could go over them together. I wanted them to try to correct the mistakes first, then we could talk about why they were written incorrectly. The activity went smoothly and the students asked if for the last 10 minutes of the class, they could have some free time.
I obliged and they did they own thing. I look up from my desk, and low and behold, the chick who STILL has not turned in the book report has head phones in her ears, holding up a book entitled "An Outline of English Literature" I seriously had to chuckle to myself cuz homegirl cant write for shit, and really cant say more than Hi my name is such and such and I live blah blah blah. Her english is HORRIBLE point blank. So I found it mighty funny that she THOUGHT she was reading this book. I thought to myself, that shit MUST be a picture book, cuz she is straight foolin herself with that shit.....
Oh the games people play....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment