Now yall all know how I do when I go to the club. I GOTS TA BE (have to be for all you slow ones out there) the baddest chick there. All eyes have to be on me, cuz Im the center of the universe, and again, I really believe this!
Anyway, I wish people could be more like me. It just boggles my mind that people roll up to the club lookin like they do. Case in point: AFRICANS! Now yall know I aint racist (on weekends...LOL) but them Africans, they know they need to stop it. Like NOW! Not only do they be comin to the club lookin all types of Oh Hell No, they got the NERVE to be SMELLIN FUNKY! and I kid you not. Im over at the bar doin what I do best, Lookin dip as a chip. This dude come over tryna talk to me. Now I understand Im a new face, and I look good. So everybody wanna know who I am. So he tryna talk to me, and he leans over to say somethin in my hear, cuz the music is mad loud and I cant hear him. When I tell you a whiff of something STANK hit my noise. I mean this MOFO smelled like ASS, ONIONS, and ATHLETE's FOOT. I was like "I say GOTDAMN, is that you?!?!"
Next on the list: Sluts/Chickenheads (yeah I had to take it back to the oldschool). Now this is a dead issue, cuz they everywhere like roaches. They be shakin they ass all in the club, doin all types of freaky shit just to be noticed by dudes. And from what I hear, a lot of these BG chicks be all on these Black dudes (ball players) like WHITE on RICE. There is this one black chick who I saw up in the club, with a blonde wig on. Was she serious?!?! It was like a Marilyn Monroe short cut with curls. Not only did she look extremely stupid, but the blonde wig was clashing with her yellow pant suit and black PLEATHER shoe boots. They need to stop it, like ASAP!
BUSTERS. Now this is some real shit right here. Cuz as we all know, Busters are everywhere, and they can take the form of many different identities: SCAMMERS, HATERS, IMPOSTERS, LOSERS, LAMES, and so on. And unfortunately for Bulgaria, its a whole bunch of these MOFOs just walkin around, living in harmony. Please dont be all in my face with the BS. I know Im the shit, but I dont want to know you, and I could give 2 shits about who you are. You came over to try to holla and I aint give you no play, GET OUT MY FACE! No you cant buy me a drink and I damn sure dont want ya number, Please keep it moving. And if need be I can say that in 3 different languages! Lets get it poppin.....
Im telling you, we need to rise up against these growing populations cuz they are gettin to epic proportions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahah dip as a chip! Too funny.
Post a Comment