There were a few students who didnt take the test form 10G. So I had to schedule a time for them to take the test before class started. One girl showed up yesterday, and we began to look for an empty room so she could take the test. I go to this one room that is usually unoccupied thinkin I would be in and out. There was someone in the room.
We both walk in and I say nicely in Bulgarian may we use the room. There was one lady at the desk and 1 kid in the room obvioulsy taking a test. The lady looks at me in that "I dont understand a word you sayin" look, so I told the student to ask her if we could use the room so she could take the test. The teacher says, but he is taking a test. We took that as a no...
Is it me, or was that so in the BOX?!? I only had one student with me, and she was takin a test just like the 1 kid in the room already. I thought it logical that my student could just sit in the classroom also. We both would. And its not like she was gonna be helpin homeboy with is test. So whats the reason why she couldnt take the test in the same room as this kid??? I dont fuckin know.
Do you?????????????????
"IN-THE-BOX-ITIS" please believe, its a disease.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment