Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's Switch it up for a sec....

Altho I know for certain aint damn near none of yall mad when I talk greasy about these Bulgarians, I decided that it might do them some good if I paint them in a different light. Especially my students (EZ pointed that out to me). So here it is.....

Now yall already know what it is. My students are hella lazy and they can be disrespectful at times. And Ill be damned if there werent a few occasions where I wanted to smash someones face into a damn desk. But I would like to take this opportunity, since they are far and few inbetween, to shout out the GOOD students in my classes. In the 9g class, there are actually several students who are stellar, and actually can speak really good English. In my 10g tho, its kinda lacking. But I can think of about 2-4 people who are always prepared, always like to participate, are articulate, and always enthusiastic, even if the work is boring. They cool as a damn fan, and really make me enjoy coming/staying/tolerating BG. They are uber smart, far from lazy, and some haters might even call them teachers pets or overachievers.

But I gotta salute my lil troopers, cuz they make it all worth it! Kudos to you kids....

Ok the next post will be straight dissin someone!

No comments: