Well well well, just when you think you got a good thing going, they tell you you have to work on Saturday!
About 2 weeks ago, we had a mini vacation. Sunday (3/1) was a holiday here, and Tuesday (3/3) was the day of Bulgarian Independence, another holiday. So we had Mon and Tues off from school (but since I have Fri off, I had quite a nice lil vacation!) So Im going bout my business, you know doin my thing when someone mentions that they have to work on Saturday to "make up" for the Mon we had off from work. Im thinkin this is a joke, but low and behold its true. EVERYONE has to work on Saturday, even teachers.
So at this point, im tryna feign ignorance, you know pretend that since no one told me about it, I could sleep til lik 1 or 2 like usual. BUT no, someone had to open their big ass mouth and let me know Thursday that there was school on Saturday.
I still dont understand this "make-up" thing. Its stupid........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment