Yeah you read that correctly....For a few days now, Ive been receiving calls from "voicemail." This is the phone that I took over from Jojo when she left, so I know not many people have the number. Everyone knows she is gone, and the only time I use it, is to call other vols. I dont give this number out cuz I dont even know it......
So anyway, Ive been seeing these missed calls from Voicemail and hearing messages left. I was initially thinkin that cuz the bill was due maybe the phone company was callin me or something along those lines. And I never really remember hearing the phone ring, so I thought it odd that I was missing calls from Voicemail.
So yesterday Im keepin my ears open just in case the phone rings. And of course it does. I look at the caller ID and it says voicemail. I pick up and say "Alo" in that Bulgarian tone and the voice on the other end begins to speak Bulgarian. He was speakin so quickly tho that I hung the phone up. So Voicemail calls back, and I tell him that I cant speak Bulgarian that well, so he says Ciao and we hang up.
Wouldnt you know, this MOFO calls me back AGAIN, and very slowly asks me who I am. Now I think this is very strange seeing as how 1. You called me homey, and 2. the number came up as voicemail, so Im still thinkin its someone from my phone company. Nonetheless, I tell him who I am. He then asks me where Im from. OK now hold on, who the hell is this?!?!?!
So he tells me that he is in Holland, and we've never met, but he wants to talk to me. I hang that phone up. Voicemail send me a text, askin me (in Bulgarian) if he can call me.....
For what bitch, I dont even know yo ass!!!
Britney, I know what you mean girl. All of the boys and all of the girls are dying to f.u.c.k me! Folks from all over the world who dont even know me.
Tis is the life of Lady Sha Sha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment