Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clubbin'

So as you all know, last week wasnt one of my best. The students were just gettin on my damn nerves, and I needed to go to the club. To chill, hang out, drink, party, you know that usual. The only problem is, Geeyah was out of town, and I had no one to go with. I decided to hit up some folks and see if they wanted to go with me. The only other people I really know is this dude named Trent (the son of someone who works at the embassy), and thats about it.....lol

So I texted him to see if he was goin out and he said yes. He didnt really let me know a time and we didnt really discuss meeting up anywhere, but I just went with it. I got to Sofia about 10, and I still hadnt heard from him, so I went to the movies. Alone. And thats cool. I didnt mind. I saw Duplicity, and it was pretty decent. He texted me lata and said he was at the club.
The movie was over about 12:45 and I just walked over the club. He was there with some dude from Jersey, and a Bulgarian guy and his girl. They seemed very nice. The guy and girl both lived in the states for a few years, and their EN was impeccable. Dude sounded like he took a swing through Harlem a few times actually. Well I had only been in the club for about 1/2 hr, when Trent says that he feels drunk and wants to leave. The dude from Jersey left with him, and I was there with the BG guy and his chick. I so wish I wasnt........
These MOFO's was 2 humps away from having sex in that bitch. I mean homey was puttin his hands all in her ass (she had jeans on) and I just couldnt help but think is she was gettin a wedgie. Then they were kissin mad hard and after awhile not only was bored as hell, I was fuckin disgusted. They shouldve just took a trip to the bathroom and got it poppin....
At this point, Im just sittin at the bar. I knew a few people there, some ball players, but I was basically alone. I just sat at the bar after a while sippin my drink. I wish Poppa was there so we could be freakin off, or Jojo was there so we could be makin fun of how stupid the Bulgarians looked dancin. I did meet this one chick from Queens tho. We started talkin and then we started dancing. But she was 19 and was dancin all HOE-ish and I wasnt wit it at all. I mean homegirl was in the mutha fucka floor and shit. I got tired of the BS and just left. The bus to my town wasnt leaving for like another hr and a half. I walked from the club toward the bus station for about an hour, took the tram the rest of the way, and still waited about 1/2 hour b4 my bus came and I went home.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: