Well except for Poppa callin me at the butt crack of dawn and our hour and 15 min phone convo, my day was pretty mediocre. 2 students showed up to my extracurricular act. class. I expected that tho. I only had the 9g today, so the day went by fairly quickly. We worked on the past simple tense and did an activity I found somewhere and played a game called Ghost. It was actually pretty cool.
But then my stomach started hurtin and my back has bee aching for the past few days. I went to talk to this lady who works on my job and she talked me into smokin a cigarette. After like 2 pulls I started to get a headache and admitted defeat.
I came home and just layed in the bed. Its actually the only thing I do these days. I sit and watch TV all damn day cuz I have no life.
Blah blah blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thumbs up post: "its so good to be alone"...u r fooling yourself :) sofia next weekend?!
Post a Comment