I was reading this in a magazine. The pic kinda caught my eye, but reading what was attached was so hilarious I thought Id share.....
Every week I look forward to FHM.com's Friday email. A few Fridays back I whacked on my PC, opened my inbox and took great joy in looking through your pics of the Greece Blow-Job Competition at the Baywatch Bar in Zante. But then I saw the pics of the "blonde girl with the denim skirt." At this point I felt sick. That girl is my girlfriend. She'd been on holiday to Zante in August, but what was she doing with that man's penis in her mouth? I've since quizzed her about this, and she still tried to pretend that she had been faithful to me. I woudl like to thank FHM because althought I have a broken heart, you've managed to save me from a future heartache at the hands of the cheating bitch. I would like to take this opportunity to tell mankind that although the pics make it appear as if she knows what she's doing, she's crap at oral sex.
Whoa!!! Can you imagine, seeing your GF in a pic at a blow-job competition? Why in the hell do they have such competitions anyway? How do they judge a winner? So many questions.....
2 comments:
Wow. That is depressing on so many levels.
OMG...That is hysterical in a horrible way! Poor guy and girl...for their double humilation. How would you judge that...!? ewww
Post a Comment