Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lady Gaga

Now yall all know I aint no Hater (shut up Poppa!). I give props where props are due. And I def have to say, when Lady Gaga FIRST hit the scene with "Just Dance" that was my joint. I looked up the lyrics and all that. That was a banger. Her next one "Poker Face" was eehh. Its an ok track, but the lyrics are clever, so she gets cool points for that. Next "Eh Eh Nothin else I can say" its cute. I like it a lot, and her next one "Love Game" well lets not talk about that.......

Moving along....

Now that I done gave her her props, I just have some questions. Why in the hell is homegirl always in a damn bathing suit in damn near all her videos? I mean seriously, does she walk down the streets of Manhattan in THIS weather with a bathing suit and stockings on? Is she tryna start a trend? Isnt she cold? Im really just tryna figure out what she is doing.

And in her new Love Game video, is she really kissin a girl? Isnt that video a lil TOO suggestive? Did she really spread her legs open like that in the video? And whats with all the crotch grabbin in the video? *confused*

Im just gonna leave it at that....... you can check her vids on my side bar

3 comments:

Aleks S said...

haha what do ya expect from one of paris hilton's party friends....i thought that girl that she was kissin was a boy hahaha then i read ur blog and i was "oh its a girl?!" :D....still her best song is paparazzi...

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

thank you! WTF is up with all the damn bathing suits??

"i wanna take a ride on your disco stick"??? she must be playin...