Ok, so yall know I know ABSOLUTELY nothin about cricket (that game stupid). But I was watchin CNN and saw that some cricket team was attacked my masked gunmen in Pakistan. What the hell is that about?!?!
Its bad enough that wars are goin on for no damn reason, and people are dying everyday. But SPORTS PLAYERS gotta fear for their lives now? You cant be serious.
The players were travellin by bus when they were shot at. And I aint talkin bout no lil 45 or 32 calibur. The Sri Lankan players were shot at with big guns, grenades and ROCKETS (wtf). Apparently it was a terrorist attack. Several of the team members were injured, and about 5 police officers tryin to protect the team were KILLED.
SMDH. This is ridiculous........
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FOOLISHNESS...thats just out of control..."world piece" cannot sound better in other case...its not the right thing to kill ppl just 2 be heared... btw whats that SMDH?! i could decode it :D
shakin my damn head
Post a Comment