Thursday, March 26, 2009

Repeat Offender, Red Alert!!!!

We got a pretender in out midst folks!!!

Gave my students a test the other day, and forgot to post about this one kid. He is one of those tough kids. He has a few muscles (I wrote about him b4. He was making his muscles jump while NOT doing classwork), and generally thinks he's too cool to study or speak ENG for that matter.

So the 10g class had a test tues and this kid was doing some MAJOR frontin. Now I know he didnt study, adn you should know that same thing. What is he frontin for? If you usually get bad grades and dont study, keep it funky and be true to that, and stop frontin. Put your name on the test, and pass it in!

So this kid gets the test and looks it over. I can tell from his reaction he dont know what the hell is going on. So I do what I do. Im at my desk chillin, lookin around sporadically to make sure everything is chill. So I hear a few whispers. He keeps turning around and whispering to the chick behind him. So I politely announce that I have BIONIS ears, and that I can hear even the slightest whisper. NExt time I hear it, someone is gettin their test taken away.

So hear we go with the FRONTIN. You all are familiar with the sings: He starts sighing and making extremely loud noises with this mouth. He puts his hand on his chin and tilts his head up to the left, as if he was thinkin EXTRA hard. The he woudl write something then scribble it out. Then make more noises as if he was frustrated. Then he comes up to my desk and asks me to explain one of the questions cuz eh didnt understand it. Then he sits down and continues to make obscene gestures, knowing DAMN WELL he didnt study.

So make a long story short (ha), I look at his test. He answers like 5 questions (2 of which are correct) and graffiti's ANGERFIST and HARDCORE onto the top of the test.

No further comment....

1 comment:

Aleks S said...

hahaha at least you know he knows some english words :D