Traveler eTicket Number Frequent Flyer Seats MAXWELL/SHANTAYMS
FLIGHT INFORMATION:
Wed, 01APR09 AF2787 X SOFIA BULGARIA(SOF) 6:55AM PARIS/CDG(CDG) 8:50AM
Sun, 05APR09 AZ522 U MILAN/MALPENSA IT(MXP) 3:45PM SOFIA BULGARIA(SOF) 6:45PM
Confused at what you just read? Dont be. Its my itenirary for Spring Break. Im officially going to Paris and Milan.
So you know what this means-SHOPPIN SPREE!!! And I just got that tax money too. Im bout to lose my damn mind. Im hopin to find one good thrift shop so I can get a hermes, louis, dior, or versace ANYTHING! I def. need a new spring jacket (leather bomber preferable), a dress(es), and sneakers. Anything else is just extra to contribute to my fabulousness.
"Take it to another level no passengers on my plane (esp. travelin to paris and milan)"
Eat your fuckin hearts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol...i'm jealous!....but i can't wait to read about it....everytime i come to read a post i wanna sing the "a whole new world" song!
hahahaha I was JUST listening to that. I have it on my music player on my phone.
eh em 'clears voice'
"I can show you the world, shining shimmering splendid....."
have fun!!!
oh i will eat my heart shaun i will...but as u know im gonna be famous rich and this trips will be everyday thing 4 me haha
Post a Comment