So last week in class class, this one kid showed up after not attending in about a week. I believe he was sick, and thats why he missed so many classes. So I tell the students what page and what work to do, and he doesnt have a book. I gave my book to someone who didnt have it, and everyone was already sharing with someone else, so he couldnt even a share book with anyone else (my students think they so slick by not brining their textbooks to school). So he decided that he was gonna play on his phone. Now, one of the girls in the class left her book in another room so she went to go get it, and her partner was the girl I gave my book to, so I took mine back. Now instead of askin if he could use my book (which come on, I knew wasnt gonna happen) he just continued to sit there.
So I wanted to see what he was gonna do for the entire class, so I didnt even offer my book. So most of the students are doing the work (I got some pretenders in the mix), while Im writing something down. I look up, and homeboy has headphones in his ear, and playin on his phone. I decided to say nothing. I look up again, and this MOFO puts up his arm, looks at it, and start to make his muscles jump. Ah, the future of this country......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha thats ridiculous.
Post a Comment